SRN GROUP services
Underwater hull cleanings:
- Using in house developed unmanned, mechanical, robotical, remotely operated cleaning vehicles. (Navigator-CROV).
- No diving involved to clean flat bottom and/or vertical sides.
- Navigator is steered from the surface by ROV technicians.
- Client’s representative or Captain can witness the entire cleaning process from behind CCTV monitor if required.
- The Navigator can be adapted with different types of brushes, which are carefully chosen after initial fouling inspection.
- In Europe, hull cleanings are conducted using certified reclaim filtration system.
Diving & ROV Underwater inspections:
- General Visual Inspection GVI
- Close Visual Inspections CVI
- Cathodic Protection monitoring CP
- Ultra sonic Thickness measurement UT
- Laser for distances and sizing
- Crack detection ACFM
- Flooded Member Detection FMD
- Propulsion efficiency for vessels.
- Less load and drag on the vessel.
- Rubert’s scale A-B
The experience and diversification of our teams and equipment allows us to offer a variety of ROV cleaning and survey methods.
Typical offshore operations by SRN GROUP:
- Fixed platforms/jackets: Cleaning underwater parts with ROV’s.
- Floating production vessels (FSO, FPSO): Cleaning of the shell plate using the CROV.
- DP vessels: Hull cleaning with ROV’s and CROV. (Exclusive by the SRN GROUP).
- Construction barges: ROV or CROV cleaning prior to NDT inspection by ROV.
- Jack up rigs: Cleaning underwater parts of jack up rigs with ROV cavit blaster.
- Hull cleaning ocean-going vessels with CROV.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio for the oil and gas and wind farm industries including:
- Baseline underwater cleaning by ROV’s.
- ROV UW visual and NDT inspections.
- CSWIP 3.3U and 3.4U inspections
- Thorough data reporting.
- Safety-first work ethic.
Our professionalism within the industry
is highly appreciated by the largest shipping
and offshore companies.